View and Pay Your Utility Bill Online
The City of Plattsmouth now offers water and sewer customers the convenience of paying their bills with a credit or debit card online or at the water and sewer department in City Hall. These payments incur a 2.5% convenience fee. An additional $1.25 fee is imposed by the company handling the transaction online only. On a $100 payment, that would add $2.50 for the convenience fee and $1.25, making your total payment $103.75 online. Payments for the full balance may be made online; partial payments are accepted only at the water and sewer department.
Customers may also choose to visit the water and sewer department to set up automatic deductions from checking or savings accounts. Checks and cash will also continue to be accepted.
To register to view your balance, payment history, or consumption or to safely and securely pay your bill online:
- Click the Pay Your Bill button below.
- Click Register in the upper right hand corner of the next page.
- Type your email address and name, and choose a password. An email will be sent to the address you provided.
- Log in to your email account. Look for an email from "No Reply from municipalonlinepayments.com" that says "Thank you for registering." Click on the link in that email to confirm your address.
- That link will take you back to the utility payment system. Log in.
- Click on "Add Account." Enter your account number and the amount of your last payment. If you are unsure of the amount, please call the water and sewer department at 402-296-2522, extension 2.
- Click on the account number to view your balance and history or to pay your bill!
There is no charge to access your account online to view the last six years of your payment history and the last two years of your water consumption. Call the water and sewer department at 402-296-2522, extension 2, if you have any questions.