1. No large later floats/rafts
2. No skateboards or bikes permitted within facility
3. NO COOLERS or outside Food/Drink permitted (exceptions - water/infant food)
4. We accept Cash/Check only. No bills larger than a $20 unless change given is less
5. No fireworks permitted
6. No weapons
7. No alcohol or drugs
8. Children 7 and under must be in direct supervision by someone 16 years or older
Diving Board Rules:
1. A swim test may be required for persons using the diving board.
2. Patrons wait their turn at the bottom of the ladder, taking care to not interfere with the divers.
3. One diver at a time is permitted on the board.
4. The diving board is the only entrance to the diving area in the pool.
5. Recreational divers must jump or dive using only one bounce. No running off the end of the board, handstands, sitting or back dives is permitted.
6. Only jumping or diving straight off the end of the board is permitted.
7. All divers must look before and wait until the area in the pool is clear before diving.
8. Immediately after diving, the diver surfaces and swims clear of the diving area.
9. All diving board equipment may be adjusted only by Aquatics personnel.
10. Any activities deemed unsafe by the Aquatics personnel are not permitted.
11. No lifejackets or goggles permitted on the diving board.
12. No catching children from diving board permitted.
1. ONLY ONE PERSON ON THE SLIDE AT ALL TIMES (NO TRAINS)
2. YOU MUST GO FEET FIRST ON BOTH SLIDES
3. THEY MUST HAVE A BRACLET ON
4. THEY MUST BE 48 INCHES TALL
5. NO FLOATING DEVICES ON SLIDE
6. NO GOGGLES ON SLIDE
7. PARENTS CAN NOT CATCH THEIR CHILDREN
Must be 70 degrees before opening
Close for severe/pool weather conditions
Clear pool for lightning (we implement the 30/30 rule)
Clear pool for rain, fog, and high winds, that make the bottom of the pool not visible
Must follow all rules with no exceptions and pay before party begins
If you are caught making a significant mess or causing damage in, on, or around bathrooms, showers, and locker areas, including but not limited to any of the following;
Spit wads, food fights, excessive showering and/or misuse of showers, wasting products and supplies such as soap and toilet tissue, or horseplay which may include, jumping from or hanging on or sitting on any fixture, fighting or rough housing, and using any fixture for any purpose other than its intended
This Behavior Will NO Longer Be Tolerated.
If you are found in the act of any of the above behavior or you are a know guilty party by witness of another party, the following actions will be taken:
You will clean the mess that has been made under direct supervision of a manager or lifeguard.
You may be held responsible for any damages.
First Offense: Guilty party will lose pool privileges for the duration of one day to one-week depending on the severity.
Second Offense: Guilty party will revoke his/her pool pass or lose daily admittance until parent or guardian has spoken to management, possible loss of all pool privileges for the duration of the season depending on severity.
Third Offense: No admittance for the duration of the season and proper authority may be involved.
This is considered DISTRUCTION OF PROPERTY and depending on the severity of damage done the proper authority may be contacted!!!
TO KEEP OUR POOL CLEAN AND SAFE FOR ALL TO ENJOY… PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE IN THESE DESTRUCTIVE ACTIVITIES!!!
Twin Rivers Water Park Management and Staff